Feel Good Hot Mail


Feel Good Hot Mail, originally uploaded by djteknokid.

I received this email from Windows Live team couple days ago. They are not trying to sell anything nor asking me to sign up for a new service; They had their share of advertisement at the bottom, but didnt bother me at all.

This email actually made me feel really good and I am spending my time posting it on Flickr. This is probably the warmest email I have received from a giant corporate ever. Not only they remember that I have been using Hotmail service for 10 years, they listed three important events 10 years ago which I could associate myself with.

ROI is important.. clickthrough ratio is important.. bounce rate.. all that good analytic stuffs are very important. But how do you truly measure user experience like I just had with this simple email?

Share

0 comments: