Favorite Ideas for Big Red

Failed Attempt - Big Red Rebranding

Failed Attempt - Big Red Rebranding

Failed Attempt - Big Red Rebranding


These are some of the ideas that I had presented in front of my team that did not get accepted.
For the final project, I wanted to create a message through branding that is something controversial and provocative yet meaningful. My concept was to create a branding that showcases the visually small red that has left significant mark in the history of mankind. Some of the ideas that is not shown on here that I had discussed are..

  • Karl Marx's Communist Red

  • Emergency 911 red button for a girl who is about to get raped

  • Jesus' Bloodli>
  • First discovery of the fire



I really thought we had a good campaign with this concept. Oh well.. Share

0 comments: