Mr Clutch in the Crunch Time

I know... I am quoting.. Kobe Bryant ... yuck
"He (Jerry West) said something to me that was really interesting," Bryant said. "He said when the game is on the line, he feels like the shots are actually easier to make. It was just interesting to hear him say that and try to understand how he views those clutch situations and how I can learn from that and try to be that way."

Now... think about the projects you are working on. How easy is it to get things completed when you know the due date is just around the corner? On some projects where there is no specific due dates, it is really hard to get anything completed. Maybe this is the reason why agile professionals emphasize on small releases.

Hopefully this is the last time I quote on Kobe. Share

0 comments: