User Experience Advertising

Today I regsitered
UserExperienceAdvertising.com and UXAdvertising.com
Because of my background in user experience design and my current major in advertising, I think I am onto something innovative that has just risen above the surface in the advertising industry.
Let me introduce you user experience advertising. It is not a whole new concept. It just has not been very well defined and documented. Basically I see this as a way to advertise to the public focusing on the user experience. Some of the examples would be: in game advertisement, YoutTube video contest, and branded theme park.
Instead of pushing marketing content to the audience, now the brand can provide memorable experience to the users so they can engage with the campaign.

A Chinese proverb states:
Tell me, I’ll forget
Show me, I’ll remember
Involve me, I’ll understand Share

0 comments: