School vs. Real World

Because I work in an agency, I am always in a position to pitch my ideas to sell. It's sad that ideas have to be monetized or else the time I spend to be creative would be labeled as 'waste.' I think this is one of the main reasons why it is so hard to be creative and innovative, being right brain thinker, in the real world.

Now I am back in school and I have been taking some advertising classes. Some people were wondering why I go back to school when I established my career in a good position. It wasnt the concept of degree that I was attracted. It wasn't really the fact that 'you need a degree to be an executive.' My decision happened when I looked at some of the advertising classes that UT is offering. How could I not be excited when I see the list of these classes? Share

0 comments: