In Love with Audio Books

I love audio books. I love the fact that I can double the productivity by listening to it while I: cook, clean, do laundry, workout, and drive. I love the fact how I am always gaining knowledge every minute I am awake. I have been basically addicted listening to either podcasts or audio books the last couple months.

Here are the list of audio books I have completed or in the process of completion.

10 Faces of Innovation by Tom Kelley
Made to Stick by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
The Dip by Seth Godin
On Intelligence by Jeff Hawkins and Sandra Blakeslee
The Shack by William P Young - 3 / 4 way done now..

I also have been listening to Harvard Business Review, Psychology Today, and UX Week podcasts.

If you have hard time reading a book because of various reasons, I recommend you to give audio book a try. Share

0 comments: